Accéder aux espacesBloc fermé
Changer de régionBloc fermé
Les aides à la mobilité

YfEj – Recognition of professional qualifications and diplomas

Do you want to have your professional qualifications and/or diplomas recognised in order to find a job in another European country? Receive financial support from "Your first EURES job".


Financial support is provided for:
validation of professional qualifications;
professional and/or academic recognition of a diploma, acquired in the country of origin or in another European country.

The recognition procedure may consist in obtaining certified copies and/or sworn translations, administrative procedures, and/or aptitude or skills tests.

The amount of the reimbursement covers actual declared costs incurred, up to the limit set by the programme.

Am I eligible?

  • You are aged 18-35.
  • You are a citizen of a European Union country, Iceland or Norway and resident in one of these countries.
  • You are registered with an Employment Service.
  • You have applied for a job of at least 6 month duration* in one of the European Union countries, Iceland or Norway other than your country of residence.

* The working time for this job is at least 50% of the applicable weekly working time.

How do I apply?

Before starting the recognition procedure, simply send the following to the Administrative services:

  • the allowance application form, duly completed;
  • all required supporting documents mentioned on the form.

Download the form

Allowance application form
Reimbursement application form

NB: During the procedure, you may ask for an advance on the reimbursement of expenses incurred of up to 50% of the total amount. The balance will be paid once the procedure is completed.


Scan the following documents (preferably in PDF format) and send them to the Administrative services:

Before the recognition procedure:

  • allowance application form duly completed and signed;
  • copy/copies of the diploma(s) and/or certificate(s) to be translated or recognised;
  • quotations for the recognition of the diplomas and/or qualifications;
  • identity document (national identity card or passport).

For the reimbursement of expenses:

  • reimbursement application form duly completed and signed;
  • invoice for the cost of the procedure;
  • bank account details (IBAN with BIC/SWIFT code).

A little extra!

The ENIC/NARIC centre can provide information on academic and/or professional recognition of your qualifications. It can issue certificates for foreign diplomas, studies or training.
For more information

Publié le 17 August 2017
  • PARTAGER SUR Twitter (Nouvelle fenêtre)
  • PARTAGER SUR Facebook (Nouvelle fenêtre)
  • PARTAGER SUR Linkedin (Nouvelle fenêtre)
  • PARTAGER SUR Viadeo (Nouvelle fenêtre)

Which countries are covered?

The "Your first EURES job" programme covers:

  • the 28 EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.

  • + Iceland and Norway.


Send your application to► Administrative services

4 Logos CE





► Before travelling anywhere you should obtain the European Health Insurance Card.

For more information about this card and how to obtain it ► Go to the website

► You should also consider taking out travel insurance.

More information

This web page in also available in:





Your first EURES job is run by EURES, the European network of Public Employment Services. See:

Partners of the programme

Pôle Emploi is the head of a consortium of European partners:

  • Germany: Bundesagentur für Arbeit (Contact)
  • Irland : European Employment Services Department of Social Protection (Contact)
  • Italy: IFOA (Contact) et UNISER (Contact)
  • Portugal : EDUGEP (Contact)
  • Spain: SEPE (Contact)
  • United-Kingdom: Department for Work and Pensions