Pôle emploi.fr: the leading website on employment in France
- 4,000,000 candidate profiles available online
- 600,000 vacancies online each day
- 6 million page views per month
Pôle emploi, the French public employment service, provides advice for jobseekers. It is also a key partner for employers, ensuring successful recruitment.
Make the most of our free, customised services, designed to meet your needs: recruitment advice and support, vacancy publishing, search for applicants and participation in job fairs.
A dedicated team of advisers collaborate with foreign companies to select relevant candidates.
Discover our services!
Publishing your vacancies on pole-emploi.fr
You can submit your vacancy online by using the form available both in French and English.
► Click here to access the form
- A Pôle emploi job advisers will contact you within 48 business hours to confirm the publication of your vacancy.
- You will discuss and agree on the recruitment conditions.
- You will be put in contact with preselected applicants and your adviser will guide and support you throughout the entire recruitment process.
Supporting your recruitment needs
A dedicated Pôle emploi advisers offers free, customised support throughout the entire recruitment process:
- defining the job profile and specifications (skills, training, experience, salary, etc.),
- publishing your vacancies on pole-emploi.fr, the leading website on employment in France and on EURES, the European job mobility portal,
- searching for applicants according to the skills required for the job and preselecting them,
- promoting candidate profiles which have been prepared for the specificities of the local job market,providing financial support for candidates upon job entry (under certain conditions).
Accessing international job fairs
Pôle emploi provides innovative solutions such as job days and events, held in France and Europe:
- "Salons en ligne" (Online Job Fairs) to promote your company and vacancies on a dedicated platform, preselect applicants, schedule and conduct job interviews via videoconferences.
- Organisation of recruitment events (online and on-site) across Europe with EURES.
- Use of videoconferences to promote your company, available vacancies and services for applicants.